Tuesday, December 5, 2017

STUFFED BRINJAL FRY (ANDHRA STYLE)

This is the Andhra style stuffed brinjal fry, that I grabbed from the site indianhealthyrecipe.com. The ingredients mentioned are so simple and so easy to prepare in jiffy. As said in the recipe, its true that the addition of peanuts and sesame seeds gives a unique flavour and taste to the veggie. Do try this at home for sure. Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful taste recipe.

For the recipe please click here
For a twist and making it very more special for my kid, this is what I did ;)
As soon as I removed the fryed masala brinjals from the cooking pan, I stuffed some grated mozzarella cheese which got melted up automatically and tastes cheesy masala brinjal fry. My daughter loved them like anything :) Its a must recipe guys so do give it a try :)


Serve hot.

ENJOY!!


3 comments: