Sunday, November 20, 2016

TUTTY FRUITY COOKIES

This cookies are so easy, tempting and crumbly to make. Though I dont have convection oven, I tried making on Tandoor which came out quiet well and crunchy as well. This is prepared with all purpose flour, powdered sugar, butter, milk pd,and ofcourse tutty fruity which is the main ingredient and the best one loved by our kids :) I got this amazing recipe from ruchiskitchen.com. Thank you for sharing this recipe. My daughter just adore this cookies a lot. The recipe mentioned to add rose water which was optional but I did not use it. Instead of that I added Vanilla essense. For recipe please click here 
Enjoy !!

1 comments:

IELTS ONLINE COACHING said...

The videos are compact, topic-based and detailed, in terms of the information and method of instruction. In addition, we also provide you with two interactive sessions with the trainer for you to ask questions, clear your doubts and have a better idea about the test. You can also write back to us in case you have any query or confusion regarding the videos or the content in it.